Tuesday, February 5, 2008

More Pictures From Idaho

Grandma with her Idaho Gems!

Aliza, Rachel & Madeline


The girls sat in this chair and then Jennifer would swing it around.
They had so much fun doing this and laughed and laughed.


The girls love peanut butter sandwiches.
Madeline especially loves honey bread like Winnie the Pooh.

Rachel and Jennifer

Jennifer is such a great mom!
She is busy all day feeding the girls, changing diapers, reading and playing with them.
That alone takes up tons of time, not to mention cleaning, laundry,
cooking and everything else that needs to be done.
She is diligent about exercising and reading the scriptures.
She has amazing sewing skills among her many talents.
I am so very blessed to have this wonderful daughter and
was so grateful to have a week with her.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jen said...

Thanks so much for the compliments Mom! Thanks for coming to Idaho, and thanks for sending me the pictures! Well thanks for being you. I love you!

Melissa said...

these pictures are really cute. It looks like you guys had a fun time with all the girls. :)

Melissa said...

I have no idea if you or Mick even remember who I am, but we used to be in the same ward in Iona. Mick was my seminary teacher forever ago! Anyways, Melissa and I keep in touch (Which I am so grateful for!) and I clicked on your link from her blog page. You have very cute grandchildren and I am so glad to see all of you so happy! Please tell Mick "Hi!" for me!
Love- Missy (Dickinson) Calder

Connie said...

There are precious "Pay Days" parents get every now and then when they reap the blessings of the many years of hard work and service they give to their kids. It sounds like you got a whole week of them. Congratulations!! I watched you raise your kids and know you earned them. Jennifer learned to be a mom like that from watching your example.

Lisa said...

I can't believe how big and beautiful all of her girls are. And Jennifer just looks amazing! What a wonderful treat for a grandma. We are moving to San Antonio next month and all my little Melissa can talk about is being closer to her mimi (my mom). I love the role a grandparent can play in a childs life and am so glad that you have that for your girls.

Shannon B. said...

The grandbabies are so cute - and it was fun to see them in pictures!