Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To the women who have touched my life!


Mom Smith & Mom Spencer, Jennifer and Amaya.

I am so thankful for the women in my life!
I am strengthened by them and have been
taught by them.

I am who I am because of my mother!
She has always been steadfast in her teachings
and love for me.

I have been blessed to be married to a wonderful
man because of the teachings and love of his mother.


Kaylie, Brianna, Rachelle, Carly
Brittany, Melissa, Jennifer

I have been blessed with beautiful daughters!
Some are mothers and others will be someday.

Each is a great example to me. I learn from them and
sometimes feel like the child. They are great women
of strength and courage.

I feel blessed to be surrounded by so many strong, dedicated,
creative, humorous, compassionate and loving women!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jen said...

Thanks Mom for the nice post. You are a great mother and I love you so much. Thank you for all of your hard work and for your example to me. Happy Mother's day!

Bon said...

What a beautiful post! And congrats to your daughter on her mission call! What a neat experience!

The Coonsters said...

You have a great family. What an example you are to your family and your friends. I also want to congratulate your daughter on her mission call. What a great experience...and I love, love, love, TEXAS.