Thursday, January 17, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2007


- The Smith Family -
It is amazing how fast our family is growing.
We were happy to get an updated family picture as of December 25, 2007.

Kaylie made pillows for each of the grandkids. They turned out really cute.
Morgan is holding the pillow Kaylie made for her.


Mick is ready to cheer on his teams.....
BYU Cougars, Utah Jazz and Nebraska Cornhuskers (t-shirt under sweatshirt).

Grandpa and Grandma Smith with the cutest Grandchildren in the world!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

JPI said...

Great photos. It's nice to see the pictures over the break.

Bon said...

Those are some beautiful family pictures! You do have beautiful grandchildren!

Melissa said...

I wish I was there for the falafel dinner. It looks fun & really good. I never asked you where you got the chick peas. I love the picture of Morgan & jackson. That is too cute. The one of grandpa and the kids is really cute too. Have a good day!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Hi Mr & Mrs Smith-
I was on Melissa's blog and saw your name and wanted to say hello! I'm Melissa's old roommate from freshman year of college(Jamie)...its been a long time!! I was just looking at your pictures with you and your grandkids and they are just adorable!! I adore your daughter and I cant even tell you enough how much of a blessing she was in my life!! Thank you!! Have a great and wonderful day!!

Jamie Hendricks Smith