Thursday, October 30, 2008

Colors of October


I can't get enough of the beautiful Fall Colors.
The weather has been amazing and the trees
brilliant shades of red and gold. Clear blue skies, green pine trees, and foliage
add to this jeweled colored landscape.



We went up to BYU Campus and took theses pictures.
I love the contrast between the blue sky, rugged mountain
and the bright red and gold colored trees.


We have had clear blue skies like this every day this week.
We hear the cold is coming but I am thoroughly enjoying
every last bit of Autumn.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jbird08 said...

I think we love the Fall because of our memories of growing up. I have so enjoyed the colors as well.

Alissa said...

these pictures are AMAZING!! I do miss utah for the beautiful colors. I hope you guys are doing well!