Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Brittany and Grandpa Spencer!

When I was expecting Brittany my due date was October 11th, my dad's birthday.
My Grandma Spencer said to me one day "You need to have that baby on your dad's birthday".
I said I would try but you never know with babies. I remember it being a beautiful fall.
The colors were bright and the weather was so nice.
Britttany arrived on her due date.
Grandpa Spencer and Brittany have now celebrated a shared birthday for 22 years!


Brittany about 3 months.

"Christmas at the OK Corral"

Brittany has always had a lot of spunk!
She has kept things lively in the Smith home.

I admire her discipline and determination. She has accomplished many
things because of this great trait!



Showing some personality at the Nebraska Football game.

It has been fun to watch Brittany in all phases of her life.
She is a wonderful daughter, wife and now mother.
We feel so blessed to have Britttany as part of our family.

Happy Birthday Brittany, We love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and for all your help! I couldn't have asked for a better family. I love you!