Monday, December 8, 2008

Carson's Blessing December 7th



I love this picture of Carson in his little blessing suit.
He is such a cute baby and so good!

Melissa took the pictures...aren't they great!
Check out her new blog: melissanuttallphotography.blogspot.com


Steven, Brittany and Carson

It is had to believe that this picture was taken in December!
The weather was gorgeous today...a clear blue sky and 50 degree weather.

Steven gave Carson a beautiful blessing.
Both Steven and Brittany shared their testimonies.
We were all uplifted by sharing in this experience with them.

The Smith and Dent Families

This was only a part of the group that attended the blessing.
We came to our house for dinner afterwards.
It was so nice to visit with family and friends.

I have pondered over this event and have felt so very blessed in my life.
I have an incredible family who loves and supports me.
I heard this statement once "All this and the gospel too".
I feel such gratitude to my Heavenly Father for these blessings.

My father-in-law says this often.
"My family means more to me because of the gospel and the gospel means
more to me because of my family." So True!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Callie said...

Carson sure is a beautiful baby boy. What an angel!

Bon said...

What a beautiful baby and great job MElissa!

Drewmeister said...

It is wonderful that so many members of the family were able to attend. How much they all must love that precious little boy.