Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Brianna!!


Brianna is 21 years old today- December 31st


You can see the spark of adventure in her eyes!

I think that Brianna came on this day because she is a social butterfly
and loves to party. My original due date was December 13th.
Halfway through my pregnancy they changed my due date to January 13th.
I never felt like that was right and wasn't sure when the baby would come.
Brianna was born around 7:00 p.m on New Years Eve.
Her birth was celebrated by the rest of the world but especially our family.

It was fun to have Brianna on New Years Eve.
We always have a party with yummy food, games and staying up til midnight.

A beautiful daughter among the bluebonnets.



Brianna is a wonderful, loving and playful daughter.
She is very sensitive to others and especially me.
I feel so very blessed to have Brianna in our family.
She adds spunk and laughter whenever she is around us.

Happy Birthday Brianna!!
We love you!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bon said...

Happy Birthday! Man that makes me feel old. I remember her looking like that fist younger picture. What a beautiful women she has become!

The CEO said...

Hey, we found you. Love your blog...and the grandchildren
(7??) are beautiful. How fun. It sounds like you had a busy and fantastic holiday. Please tell the girls hi for us. Shanna and Brent