Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!

Brittany, Dad and Kaylie are preparing the traditional "Deviled eggs". We wondered what the deal was with the name of the eggs.

Morgan, Hallie & Jackson in their new Easter outfits.

Brianna posing with Jackson and Morgan. It was impossible to get the basket out of Jackson's hands. He really liked carrying it around!


Here we are showing our perfect eggs. Mick was very creative with his two toned egg with designs. I just went for a lavender egg. Mick always tries to make the ugliest egg. He mixed together all of the colors and came out with a green and brown egg that would be hard to find in the grass. We asked Morgan if she thought his egg was ugly or beautiful. Because she loves her grandpa she said that his egg was beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melissa said...

how cute! Those are some cute grandkids you got there. I'm excited to take a picture with all 6 grandkids. The pictures turned out good dying easter eggs, thanks for letting us play with you. :)

jen said...

You have a great smile mom!

Katie Lee said...

looks like you had such a fun time during easter. I love being with family. All the coon clan is finally going to be together in one place in about two weeks, I can't wait, it's been about 2 years since we've all been together. Family is such a blessing.

Bon said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter!!:) that is awesome!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love reading up on your cute family. I still can't believe how grown up everybody is now! I think that our families need to have some kind of reunion. I bet you guys are the greatest grandparents ever!

Amanda said...

Fun!! I am glad I found your blog. We sure do miss your family. I remember spending our first Easter with your family in Lincoln right after we moved there. David had to work so it was really a treat. Thanks!

Shannon B. said...

Super cute Easter Eggs! It was fun to see what your family is up to!