Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Salt Lake Temple Square


This is our traditional spot for a family picture.
When ever we go to Temple Square to walk around we take a picture in this spot. This is just the four of us at home now.
I guess we will have to take the whole family there sometime for a group photo!

The flowers were beautiful. Mick and I had meetings in Salt Lake about ten years ago.
The tulips were blooming all over Temple Square.
We were given some free time one afternoon. We were told to go spend time together and
"Stop and Smell the Tulips"
...taken from the phrase "Stop and smell the roses"
In other words go and enjoy the flowers and this beautiful world we live in.
The thought has always stuck with me. When ever I see tulips I know that life is never to busy to just stop and smell the tulips.
This is a fun picture of Carly and Kaylie...our "Flower Children"!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: