Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

This is a Mother's Day Tribute to all the important women in my life.
Each has made me a better wife, mother, sister, and daughter because of their role in my life.
Phyllis Smith
I have been very blessed to have a wonderful mother -in-law.
She has always been kind and loving to me and has treated me as a daughter.
I am so thankful for the way she raised her son. I have been blessed because of the love , compassion and giving heart that she possesses. This has also come to me two-fold because of the many things that she taught her son, my husband.
Debbie, Kim, Mick, Pam, Lisa, Doyle & Phyllis Smith
On this Mother's Day I am also thankful for my Sisters-in-law. I know that they had great influence on Mick while he was growing up (and still do now). This has shaped him into the loving, kind, gentle man that he is and his attitude of respect towards women. I have truly been blessed by these women (sisters) in my life.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bon said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Mothers Day to you! Hope you have a great one!