Sunday, June 15, 2008

I remember watching out the window while my dad and my brother David made this snowman.
When it was finished my dad came and got me and took me out side.

I have many wonderful memeories of my dad.
He is an honest, good man who always does what he says he will.
He is friendly and kind and always willing to help others.
He works hard and never complains.
He honors his Priesthood and is committed to the gospel.
He has blessed my life and I feel honored to be his daughter!

I love you Dad!

My dad has always worked hard at helping other people.
Here he is with his tow truck.
My dad enjoys nature, especially the autumn leaves.
I remember going on many rides in the fall to see the beautiful colors.
I also love the autumn time and always think of my dad when I see different colored leaves.


This is a picture of my family with one of my dad's antique cars.

My dad has a great love of old cars and gas pumps. It was always fun to go with him to some of the antique car show.
We were especially proud when he entered his own cars or drove them in a parade.
My dad loves the 50's and it is fun to hear him talk about the cars, food and music of that era.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: