Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa and Brittany!




We went up the canyon Saturday for a picnic with my family.
Almost everyone in the family was able to be there.
We celebrated my Dad's 70th Birthday.
I have been blessed with a wonderful kind Dad. He would do
any thing for me and my family!
He is honest and true in all things. He is a humble and sincere man.
Happy Birthday Dad....I love you!!!

Brittany was born on my Dad's birthday.
It has made a special connection for them.
I am thankful for Brittany. She is a great daughter and
has brought a lot of spunk and laughter to our family.
Happy Birthday Brittany...I love you!!!


Rachelle and Cameron....say cheese!

It was a beautiful day in the canyon.
It was a little cool but the roasted hot dogs and marshmallows
were awesome.


Carson, Brittany and Steven roasting hot dogs.



Grandma brought bubbles and big wands to play with.
I'm not sure who had more fun the kids or the adults!

It was a nice relaxing afternoon.
We hope to make this an annual Fall tradition!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: