Friday, December 11, 2009

Sister Smith in Texas

Brianna sent us some pictures recently. These pictures were before the cold and snow came.



Brianna is loving her mission and is having great success.
She has been on her mission 5 months already!



Here she is with her companion Sis. Wallwork in front of the Lubbock Temple.



I love this picture in the field of Sunflowers!

She told me when she saw the field she knew that she had to take a picture for me.
We have family pictures in the Blue Bonnets. Sadly I didn't get one of the whole family in the cornfields in Nebraska.
I have one of Mick and I. I do have a picture of the kids that I photo shopped into a cornfield. So it works!
My family knows I like some of these crazy pictures so they put up with me!



Brianna has said that at times she feels that she is in Africa.
She has learned Swahili and loves the people she is working with.

We have a private blog for Brianna. If you are interested in viewing the blog or sending her a letter please email me at ctr4ever81@gmail.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kori said...

Brianna looks great! I love that picture in the sunflowers also!