Friday, July 11, 2008

July 27th - Happy Birthday Jennifer!

It is hard to believe that a quarter of a century has passed and my baby is 25!
Jennifer was a very good little girl and always so obedient.
Sometimes she got mixed in the middle of things
but we have always been so thankful for this sweet, compassionate daughter.

She is a good friend and a good listener.
She is a wonderful wife and mother and has so many talents that she willing shares with others.
She is a great example of faithfulness in the Gospel.
She has a great sense of adventure and is willing to try new things!

Happy Birthday Jennifer - We love you!!!

Jennifer 1 years old.
This is one of my favorite pictures of her.

I love this picture, it really shows her sweet little personality.

Jennifer as a bag of Jelly Beans for Halloween.
This was her idea and got rave reviews!

Jennifer and Jared in Mexico.
Jennifer looking cute with her braids she had done in the market.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JPI said...

That's tomorrow? Thanks for the reminder.

jen said...

Thanks for the nice post on me. I'm so happy you are my parents and I love you both. I think the 2nd picture of me looks like Rachel. Mom, thanks for going through labor to bring me into the world! Raising a child is a lot of work and I think you did a great job!

Katie Lee said...

Happy birthday Jennifer!