Friday, November 16, 2007

The Cutest Grandchildren In The World!



"Grandchildren are God's compensation
for gray hair and wrinkles."

Author Unknown


We have loved spending time with our grandchildren.
It is amazing to think that we have 5 already
and are expecting our 6th.

We love these precious little spirits.
They bring such joy to our lives.



Aliza and Grandpa

Aliza is so sweet. She is very cuddly and observes everything
around her. She is starting to smile a lot more and was so excited
to see us when she came to our house in October.


Madeline loves the slide

I tried to get a picture of her climbing up to the top of the slide.

When I said can you turn so I can take your picture,
she said "Ine (she calls herself "Ine") is climbing"
It was so cute! Madeline is a busy little girl and
loves to have stories read to her.


Our little Cowgirl, Morgan and Cowboy, Jackson.

It was fun having them come to our house
and say "Trick or Treat"

Morgan is our little tease and loves to trick us, especially her grandpa.
Jackson is our cuddly little grandson who always seems happy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JPI said...

cute kids! Tag you're it mom! Look at my blog to understand the rules! Love,
Jen :)

Katie Lee said...

your grand kids are SUPER adorable! And I know they have great grandparents to share their lives with. We miss and love your family!

Melissa said...

Mom, I am so impressed. the kids and I loved looking at the pictures. I love the one of morgan and madeline. I love that their both smiling. love ya