Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Autumn Time!

Mick and Kaylie got up early one Saturday (4:30 a.m ) morning to meet
a group at the church. They drove to the base of Timpanogos and then spent the next few hours hiking.
It was a hard hike and they were exhasted when they got home, but
they said the scenery was beautiful and they enjoyed spending the day together.

We drove on the Alpine Loop in October.

We stopped and hiked around Cascade Springs. It had been years ago that we had gone on this route. I remember going to Cascade Springs at least once a summer with my parents when I was younger.

My parents gave me a night at the Zermatt Resort in Midway for my Birthday.
Mick and I went in November and had a wonderful time. We had an amazing seafood buffet Friday night and a great breakfast the
next morning. We played minature golf and pretended to have a great game of Chess. We really felt like we were in a
little Swiss Village. It was so nice to have this time together.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: