Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I feel very Thankful for many things this year.

--I had most of my family here to share the day with us.
-- I Have an amazing husband who treats me like a queen.
--I have been blessed with great children and grandchildren.
--I have been blessed with wonderful parents, brother and sisters.
--I enjoy good health.
--I am thankful for a roof over my head and food on my table.
--Most of all I am thankful for the gospel and the eternal nature of our family.

We couldn't fit everyone around one table so
we had a table for the 1st and 2nd generation, a table for the 3rd generation and a little table for the 4th generation.





The "Men Den" as Debbie called it. Lots of football before and after our dinner. Mick and Cameron played in the annual turkey bowl at a park close to our home. This is one of Mick's favorite Thanksgiving traditions. This was his 26th annual turkey bowl. They had so many guys show up that they formed 2 teams. Mick and Cameron had a great time. Mick said that Cameron was unstopable.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: