Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mick!!


What a handsome little boy!

Elder Smith ready to teach.



Mick received an extra special birthday present August 24, 1992.
Kaylie decided to come a week late and make her appearance on her daddy's birthday.

It has been fun celebrating their birthdays together each year!



Mick is an amazing husband, father and grandfather.
I have been so blessed share my life with him.

He is fun loving and really a little boy at heart.
He is valiant and strong in the gospel.
He is my rock and best friend.

Happy Birthday Mick!
I love you!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jen said...

Happy Birthday Dad! I'm so happy you're my dad! Sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you. We love you lots!!

Lynette said...

Happy Birthday to Mick and Kaylie!! Congrats on the new addition to your family! I can't believe how all of our kids have grown up! Cameron seems really happy. Best wishes to all!